DuMoore Systems PolyLok Return Policy
Your satisfaction is extremely important to DuMoore Systems. If you need to return a product, we will
make every reasonable effort to satisfy you.
The vast majority of products available at DuMoore Systems are returnable, provided they are returned
with all original packaging, paperwork and parts in new and unused condition. To initiate a return, a
Return Authorization Number (RA#) must be requested within 14 days of receipt of the product. When
shipping the return, this RA# must be clearly labeled on the package. Items returned without an RA# are
not eligible for refund or exchange.
- Contact DuMoore Systems (800-277-5015) for a Return Authorization Number (RA#).
- Our Customer Care Specialists will provide you with an RA#, and email you detailed return
- Clearly write and/or affix the RA# on the package and return to the address specified in the email. We
cannot accept any returns that do not have an RA# on the package.
- Unless the return is due to manufacturer defect or DuMoore Systems error, the customer is
responsible for return shipping costs. For your convenience, DuMoore Systems offers discounted return
shipping labels. Should you choose this option, the cost of the label will be deducted from the refund
- The original method of payment used to place the order will be credited the purchase price, excluding
return shipping costs. DuMoore Systems will send a confirmation email once the refund has been
issued. Please allow 5-7 business days for your bank to process the credit.
If you receive an item that is broken or defective, DuMoore Systems will provide a prepaid return
shipping label. To obtain the return shipping label, follow the above return procedure.
All custom orders are non-returnable.
Certain products do require a restocking fee. These items qualify for a refund, less the restocking fee
and any return shipping costs. As with all returns, these items are subject to inspection before a credit is